Monday, June 24, 2013

Flashback: Spirit Week

One of my summer projects is to clear out all the photos off of my iPhone. It's been a process, but I have been finding some treasures! These are School Spirit Week from back in the fall. Hope you get a good laugh from some of these. I sure did!

Disney Day ::  Boo & Pooh | Woody & BoPeep | Peter Pan & Tinkerbelle | Rapunzel, Rapunzel, and Rapunzel

Favorite Sports Team Day

Bible Character Day  ::  David the Shepherd Boy | Bible Woman | Angel | Roman Soldier

Bible Character Day :: Mary & Joseph x 3
and Pharaoh's daughter x 2 down below


Senior Citizen Day :: Notice the hair of the student in the top left corner?
Her mother wove white thread through her hair to make it look like she had gray hairs. Genius.
And down below, my personal favorite - two grandmas with saggy stockings. Incredibly cute!


And a few photos of yours truly :: me as a football on Favorite Sports Team Day (Go Bears!),
Pharaoh's daughter on Bible Character Day (my mom bought the headpiece in Egypt several years ago),
 and red-headed princess Merida from Brave on Disney Character Day.