Monday, December 5, 2011

The Adventures of Flat Wrigley

The book series Flat Stanley has been entertaining kids for many years now. Not too long ago I got an iPhone (my first one!), and I delightfully stumbled upon a Flat Stanley app. The photographer in me was utterly excited.
I'd like you to meet Flat Wrigley. I chose his name in honor of Wrigley Field and some very die-hard Chicago Cubs fans that live in my house.





































I introduced the 2nd graders to Flat Wrigley earlier this afternoon. They're very excited to follow his adventures!





































Here's Flat Wrigley hanging out with Principal Jackson! The 2nd graders loved this photo.





































Stay tuned for the next set of adventures with Flat Wrigley.