Monday, November 4, 2013

Pumpkin Studies, Part 1

We are in the middle of our pumpkin studies. I promised the kids I would post the videos that we watched to learn about pumpkins.



     

Here are a few photos of a pumpkin art project the kids worked on not too long ago.





Pumpkin Science Investigation I found this fabulous "Pumpkin Investigation" unit on TpT full of activities that the kids have really been enjoying. Click HERE to purchase it. The teacher who created it has a wonderful blog full of resources and fantastic teaching ideas. Check out her blog Sunny Days in Second Grade HERE.

***I know it's been awhile since I last posted. My youngest had surgery ten days ago, and with fall now in full swing with Thanksgiving on the horizon things have been crazy busy! I will try my best to put up photos over the next few days of all the things we've been up to in the classroom.